Guide how to deploy Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise using StoneFly Cloud Drive with Scale Out NAS Storage on Microsoft Azure.
This is a great guide(PDF) where you can deploy and configure and connect StoneFly Scale Out NAS Enterprise Cloud Drive and Veeam Cloud Connect in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Set up a StoneFly Cloud Drive VM in Azure
- Configure StoneFly Scale Out NAS Enterprise Cloud Storage
- Deploy and use Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise
What is Veeam Cloud Connect?
With Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise we can backup/replicate our Virtual Environment to off site Cloud. Veeam Cloud Connect is fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup, replicate and restore from the cloud.
- A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, BitLooker™ and replica seeding
For the guide “Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise using StoneFly Cloud Drive with Scale Out NAS Storage on Microsoft Azure” download from HERE