In this error, HCX – Network Uplink Portgroup doesn’t have sufficient free IPs when trying to deploy the Service Mesh, which means there are not enough free IPs in the Network Profiles for the Uplink network. In this case, was for Uplink and also Management Network.
How to fix this error?
First, we must go to the Network Profiles and add more IPs. Since we need Management and Uplink Network, we must edit both Network Profiles and add an extra IP address.
Go to Network Profiles Tab and click Edit, add an extra IP for each Network Profile you need, and click Update.
After you finish updating your Network Profiles, go back to the Service Mesh tab, and in the Service Mesh created, click Resync.
The resync option to redeploy all the Service Mesh appliances.
After selecting the Standard mode and Resync, since we only added extra IPs, we are doing a Standard deployment.
After you use the Standard Mode, Service Mesh will start to redeploy.
After the resync and redeploy, all Service Mesh appliances will be deployed, and Service Mesh will be ready to be used.
- How to install-pairing HCX Manager and Connector
- HCX – How to create Network and Compute Profiles
- How to create Service Mesh and Connect sites
- How to create Network Extension and migrate VMs(soon)
- … and more
- HCX Manager and HCX Connector DNS are not working after deploying
- HCX Login error access denied using the default SSO administrator
- HCX – Network Uplink Portgroup doesn’t have sufficient free IPs
- HCX – Unable to Create Service Mesh – NSX-T Only Overlay Transport Zone are supported
- HCX – IX appliance tunnel down – Service Mesh Service Pipeline status is down
Share this article if you think it is worth sharing. If you have any questions or comments, comment here, or contact me on Twitter.