Nakivo as release a new update for their product Nakivo Backup & Replication v7. This Nakivo B&R v7 version was release in 28th of March 2017.
This is an update with some improvements and some fix issues found in their last version 7.0 of Nakivo Backup & Replication product.
Main Improvements are:
- Active Directory integration supports more complex configurations.
- The amount of Java memory was increased to avoid
OutOfMemoryissues on Synology.
- Connecting to the web UI via old TLS versions (1.0/1.1) was disabled. Some rarely used HTTP methods were also disabled.
- Cookies are now always used in the web UI for session tracking.
Main Fixed Issues are:
- Jobs could be stuck because of incorrect Swap skip processing.
- Jobs failed in the middle of data transfer with VDDK error .
- Jobs failed with Internal error because of the issues with one of Apache libraries.
- Jobs that work with older ESXi hosts (4.1-5.1) under VMware Essentials license could fail.
- The product could loose track of Hyper-V after it was updated.
- Support bundle cannot be downloaded when there is no Internet connection.
Main Known Issues that will be fixed in the next releases:
- CBT Driver for Hyper-V 2012 (R2) is not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification for Hyper-V are not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
Thes are some good improvements and also some fixes, that will provide a more stable and improved product.
You can check all information about this new v7.0.1 update in this Nakivo Release Notes.
Note: Share this article, if you think it is worth sharing.
Note: This post was sponsored by Nakivo Inc.