Back from vacations is time to inform some VMware and Veeam updates.
VMware launch a big(file has more than 700Mb) and new patch / update in the last days.
This patch will fix most of the issues found after the last Update.
- CBT / Snapshots issue with taking quiesced VM snapshots with VMware Tools VSS
- VMs networking and Mac addresses.
- Round Robin Path Selection Policy issue.
- Some issues regarding SCSI and VMFS Volumes.
- Also included is an security issue regarding DLL hijacking.
VMware product updates address a DLL hijacking issue in Windows-based
VMware Tools and an HTTP Header injection issue in vCenter Server and ESXi.
VMware vCenter Server
VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
VMware Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Player
Note: All Windows Products will be affected with this security issue.
Read patch link for all issues fixed.
Hope this can help.
Note: Share this article, if you think is worth sharing.